Crashed in the Mountains - Speedpainting

Yesterday evening after work I had an idea. 
I would paint a scene with ice and snow. First I saw a science base in the arctis,
then a future-base on my inner eye.
Then I started painting and I deleted the first tries.
I start again and here my result.
Time I needed? About 90 minutes with this picture. 60 minutes for the first tries.
I found an new way to work for such scenes. In past I start painting on the whole screen.
Now I know it's better zoom out and draw with an big brush the environment on a little picture. 
So I don't start painting with the little details.
A speed painting need not much detail.


Kommentare

  1. Beautiful work I had no idea you painted as well! =0)

    http://marieflutterby.blogspot.ca/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts